YOUTH FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES (ROUND #1) AYFL vs. SFYFL

CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES SEMIFINAL MATCH UPS

Saturday December 10, 2011

PLAYOFF SITE: MIRAMAR ANSIN SPORTS COMPLEX

10801 MIRAMAR BLVD.

MIRAMAR, FL. 33025

1.) AYFL- Plantation Wildcats (Pee Wees) vs. SFYFL-  M.G. Ravens (75 lbs.)                  8:00 AM

2.) AYFL- N.E. Rebels (90 LBS.) vs. SFYFL- M.G. Cowboys (80 LBS.)                              9:45 AM

3.) AYFL- PPO Bengals (100 LBS.) vs. SFYFL- Ft. Lauderdale Hurricanes (90 LBS.)     11:30 AM

4.) AYFL- WPPO Wildcats (110 LBS.) vs. SFYFL M.G. Ravens (100 LBS.) )                      1:15 PM

5.) AYFL- Pasadena Panthers (120 LBS.) vs. SFYFL- M.G. Ravens (110 LBS.)                 3:30 PM

6.) AYFL- PPO Bengals (135 LBS.) vs. SFYFL- Deerfield Packer Rattlers (120 LBS.) .     5:45 PM

7.) AYFL- PPO Bengals (UNL) vs. Mid FL.- Orlando Outlaws (UNL)                                  8:00 PM

Views: 2726

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssseeeeeeeeeeeee headssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Terrell Lucas said:

PPO 135s, 100s, and Unlimiteds will definitely be there! We gonna make "David" RESPECT us!!

we gone learn what how to do what we do best win cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee headssssssssssssssssssss

Kai Patrick said:

Hi Tiff, will do. Let's bring it home! Deerfield is real good tho but they gonna learn, in my Mike Epps voice "respect my gangsta!" lol #TEAMAYFL

After great games where only one team got spanked, I believe those of you who disrespected the AYFL now will recognize we r EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE not D2 but D1 n in the words of an SFYFL guy @hit stick shawty, "to be real it an look like sec vs big 10 every game looked liike Alabama vs LSU." Dats REAL TALK. Congrats to the winners of last weekend games n good luck this weekend.

@Kai There have been quite a few kids to migrate to the AYFL from the SFYFL so it sorts of even out the playing field. There are more kids going to the AYFL from the SFYFL then there are AYFL kids coming to the SFYFL. Some kids come to the AYFL for structure and organization (which I don't knock)--..but what about the kids who left because of what AYFL coaches are constantly telling our SFYFL kids trying to recruit them...that the AYFL have better coaching.  Shouldn't the AYFL "GREAT" coaches been able to win those close games?  The only apparent outcoached game by the AYFL was Plantation Pee-Wees over The Ravens 75lb. Can our SFYFL coaches now get some respect?

Kai Patrick said:

After great games where only one team got spanked, I believe those of you who disrespected the AYFL now will recognize we r EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE not D2 but D1 n in the words of an SFYFL guy @hit stick shawty, "to be real it an look like sec vs big 10 every game looked liike Alabama vs LSU." Dats REAL TALK. Congrats to the winners of last weekend games n good luck this weekend.

@Harry J. Frank, AYFL overall is known to have better coaching but SFYFL does have some good coaching staffs so yes, u guys should get some credit. Only thing is kids who r coming over from SFYFL their parents n the kids themselves tell us all the time how different the practices r  in AYFL as compared to SFYFL. How much teaching n drills they have never seen before n techniques, the structure an emphasis on the fundamentals r more common than what they've seen in SFYFL. But coaches like BP 85s, Deerfield 125s, Hurricanes 95s, SLV 140s, Hurricanes 140s n a few others r getting it done. SFYFL though realizes much more on talent than AYFL. SFYFL is the more talented league but AYFL talent is not far behind what makes the games so competitive is the overall coaching.

YALL LEARN LAST WEEK......

Kai Patrick said:

Hi Tiff, will do. Let's bring it home! Deerfield is real good tho but they gonna learn, in my Mike Epps voice "respect my gangsta!" lol #TEAMAYFL

RSS

Members

CONTACT US

Generation Nexxt

Discovering Tomorow's Stars Today

Office: 954-282-1160 | Fax: 888-539-6746

Email: [email protected]

Community Partnerships: Please email [email protected]

YOUTH. FAMILY. COMMUNITY

IF THE PROS HAVE ESPN

NOW THE YOUTH HAVE GENERATION NEXXT !

WELCOME OUR PROUD NEW LEAGUE AFFILIATIONS: